FACILITIES OF THE COURSE
We aim with the following benefits to offer a complete package regarding the Classical Homeopathy program so that those who will attend it will be able to easily assimilate quickly and of course cover themselves in every possible way regarding the educational field of the course. With this way we try ro add more value to an already beneficial clinical practise for candidates of Classical Homeopathy
1. Moderator of the Course. The Moderator responds to your questions in the Forum, tracks your progress, grades the tests, and reviews your cases at the end of the course.
2. Administrative and Technical Support. Offered Monday to Friday during regular business hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. through the Forum and via email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Extensive Notes in pdf form, parallel to each Theory and Materia Medica video-lecture, provide a summary and/or key points for each lecture. There is also the possibility to add your own notes below each video.
4. Portions of the books of Hahnemann, Kent, Vithoulkas are supplied with each video-lecture in order to organize your study and investigate the course in depth.
5. Self-Assessment Exercises and Tests at the end of training Modules are supplied in order to evaluate your understanding of the course in general and see what you need to study more in depth. The Tests are mandatory for students who want to proceed with the Final Exams.
6. Online Final Exams. There is no need to travel to Alonissos to take part to the Final Exams. We have organized an expert system of exams which can be taken online from your own home.
7. Forum. All students post their questions in the E-learning Forum and receive replies from the Moderator. The forum is a valuable database of questions and answers that you can also search by using words or phrases.
8. Study Guide and Handbook. A study Guide and a Handbook of the Course are provided to students in order to guide them during their studies.
9. Videos are now accessible from mobile devices (smartphones, tablets).
10. The books of Prof. Vithoulkas are given for free including free shipping costs. Check the sections "Fees" for the conditions that apply.
11. On Line Materia Medicas and Organon at www.vithoulkas.com . Materia Medica of Boericke, Kent, Allen, Farrington, Dunham, Nash, along with some remedies from the Materia Medica Viva, and the Organon of Hahnemann https://www.vithoulkas.com/learning-tools/online-materia-medica and https://www.vithoulkas.com/learning-tools/organon/organon-hahnemann
12. Searching in the Books of Prof. Vithoulkas. We have created a useful and exciting function in order to search for words or phrases in Prof. George Vithoulkas' Books https://www.vithoulkas.com/learning-tools/searching-books