The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy offers an accredited course on Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology to our potential and our current E-Learning Course students who have no medical background and would like to complement their education with us.
This specific course is an online course in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology (the VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies, UK & International).
The total qualification time for the course is 130 hours.
This course is offered only in English language and with a special discount for our students.
In the following link, you will find a free trial of a portion of the anatomy and physiology tutorial:
Click the button bellow and enter the promotional code IACH to receive you special discount
What are the Advantages of our Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology online course?
- Start the course whenever you wish
- Home study / distance learning - study in your own home!
- Study at your own pace
- Comprehensive tutorial written by an e-learning expert to maximise your learning and retention
- Continually monitor your progress through self-assessments
- Unlimited e-tutor support
- Access to blogs so you can communicate with others
- All the material you need to pass is supplied
- No waiting for results - online marking is immediate!
- Free access to the ETS Resource Centre
- Free licence to the Essential Health and Safety Resource
- No regular travelling expenses
- No time limit other than the certification end date
- No hidden costs
Minimum Software Requirements
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Adobe Flash Player
- Microsoft Word (or equivalent)